Saturday, May 15, 2010

Connect to Internet using Nokia 2730

You can easily connect to internet using your Nokia 2730. The procedure is very simple. Here in this tutorial I’ll explain you how to connect to internet using your Nokia 2730.

Pre-requisite
  1. PC Suite
  2. Data Cable for Nokia 2730

You can easily download PC Suite from internet but usually data cable is not given with Nokia 2730 so you’ll have to buy one from local store, Amazon or eBay.

Step 1

Connect your PC and Mobile and Click “Connect to Internet” button as shown in the image.

Step 2

Wait for PC suit to initiate the connection



Boom! Now you are online. This must work for most of the telecom providers.

Nokia PC suit automatically recognize the provider and configure the connection but sometimes it might not work.

In that case, click the “configure” button as shown in the image and click “Next”. Now choose the option “Configure the connection manually” and click “Next” again.



Enter the APN, User Name password details and click “Finish”.



Now you can also connect to internet. Good luck amigos.

14 comments:

  1. Sir my device get connected with pc suit but internet not working while the modem shows connected with 460 kbps pls help me
    i am using tata docomo india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Can i use my ethernet from Laptop to Nokia 2730. I mean its actually reverse of the process explained above. If i want to use my LAN connection internet on my 2730, is it posible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good concept that u have done .its nice to see do ur best thing in this Internet Connection Setup Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I followed the same process but I get an error in the phone
    "Subscribe to packet data first"

    I know its too late to post on this but I am great trouble please help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir,
    when i plag usb cable in my nokia 2730c mobile i saw that "No response from host"so i can't found hardware in my pc.PLZ help me....I hope you better.THNX.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was an extremely wonderful post. Thanks for providing this info. supreme varsity jacket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic blog i have never ever read this type of amazing information. Akatsuki Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic blog i have never ever read this type of amazing information. travisscottshop

    ReplyDelete
  9. charlidameliomerch.shopFantastic blog i have never ever read this type of amazing information

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great information provided by this awesome blog keep it up. chromeheartsoutfit

    ReplyDelete