Monday, August 9, 2010

Stream YouTube Videos on Nokia 2730

Nokia 2730 is my favorite phone. Especially when someone whines too much about the phone, I always tell to them “For the price you pay, THIS IS THE BEST YOU CAN GET!”

I tried to play YouTube videos on my phone using Nokia Browser and Opera Mini and no luck. Most of the time I was returned errors such as “file format not supported”, “subscribe to Data package” etc.

I usually download YouTube videos using http://keepvid.com/. This web site offers feature to download videos in many formats, so I download in 3GP format so I can later play it on my Nokia 2730.

As time grew, I was tired of this method and one of my friend using another mobile (S40 OS) asked me to try BOLT.

God, believe me! Just like normal browser you can stream YouTube videos using this browser.

Download the browser at GetJar.

Enjoy friends.

If you have any questions regarding Nokia 2730 please do write me to mrjcomic@gmail.com. I’ll try to solve your problem.

12 comments:

  1. Hi...
    All of the first thank you for creating N2730 blog!
    I am also facing Internet problem with apps.
    Google maps and other apps just don't work!

    I've tried settings as you've posted in your post
    But then too it is not working. I am using TATA DoCoMo

    Yours Thankfullly,
    Dev

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't set mannuly setting in m nokia 2730?
    please reply why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, when I want to play yutube(N2730).A Error msg comes (check setting). How,I make the setting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. how v go to full screen mode while watching online videos in bolt browser?? pls help me out.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. for streaming on opera mini you need to create a streaming profile in the configuration settings.
    it works fine!
    i can play youtube videos in the om 4.2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi tis is yash,
    how to get streaming profile in the configaration settings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How i get streming setting on nokia 2730c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sir
    can i use gtalk on 2730c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whats the problem with nokia 2730c why cant it play youtube vdo's. Some months ago i was able to stream utube but now most vdo's show error. I just hate it.be vdo's. Some months ago i was able to stream utube but now most vdo's show error. I just hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir, i have a problem with my nokia 2730.
    It is unable to stream live t.v. When i try to stream it flashes file format not supported
    and Nothing to play..
    Even when i try to stream u.tube video's they are of very poor quality...
    Is there any site available in which i can stream live t.v with my nokia 2730 and also in good format!?! HELP ME...

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love Nokia 2730c its functions and features are very good but some time i had a problem in browsing other wise it is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How to download torrent files by nokia 2730

    ReplyDelete