Friday, April 9, 2010

Nokia 2730 Supports Tamil and Sinhala

So far I’m madly in love with my Nokia 2730. Another reason why I like Nokia 2730 is the support for the native languages of Sri Lanka. Tamil and Sinhala supported in Nokia 2730 along with Hindi and Bengali.


System wise support for Tamil and Sinhala enable us to input almost on any application. For example you can send Tamil or Sinhala SMS and you can type in Tamil on your browser etc, which enables us to communicate in our own languages.



Recently I tweeted using my Nokia 2730 in Tamil. It’s very simple. Go to Twitter.com on your mobile browser and click on the status message text box and select Option -> Writing Language -> Tamil


Using the same method you can communicate online on your own language.


Tell me now, why should I hate Nokia 2730 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment